Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guess building!











































































Today i was in the guess building because i had a fitting for a fashion show and inside is amazing!!! On the walls they have a collage of all there ads that they have had over the years and giant paintings of Claudia schiffer!! I took a couple photos while i was there but i will be back there on Monday and i will take more photos!! I didn't realize how many big models and other people have done guess, Claudia schiffer of course, Naomi Cambel, Adriana Lima, Anna Barros, Tori praver,Bridgit Hall, DREW BARRYMORE!, Karen Mulder, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole smith, Alessandra Ambrosio,Eva herzigova and SO SO many more!! The adds were photographed by legendary photographer Ellen Von Unwerth. I found like a billion of my favorite adds of guess i know u might think I'm crazy but I'm guna post them all!! there to amazing not to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment